What is this dosa made of ?
Can we make oats tastier? I guess this dosa proves that
Chk the video to be amazed with the look of the dosa. Try this dosa to taste what am showing of oats 🙂
- Oats – 1 cup
- Thick avalakki / poha – 1 cup
- Semolina – 1 cup
- Water – 2-3 cups
- Curd – 1 cup
- Onion – finely chopped – 1
- Green chilli – 1 finely chopped
- Curry leaves – 1 sprig – finely chopped
- Salt and sugar – 1 tea spoon
- Soda – 1/8th tea spoon (optional)
Step 1: Blend oats, poha and semolina with water to a fine paste.
Step 2: Mix curd, onion, curry leaves, green chilli, salt, sugar and soda.
Step 3: Make dosa of this batter and savour on !
Tip 1: Adding sugar makes the dosa crisp ! 🙂