Mushroom a vegetable which most of the south Indians consider as non-veg, like I did. However, after having understood its nutritive value, I felt may be its essential to create a few recipes (simple yet tasty). So here come the mushroom fry.
Have attached link of the page which explains the benefits of mushrooms.
For the detailed content on how to make the recipe, watch the video. Do not forget to like the video and click on the subscribe button.
Lets understand how to make this?
Preparation time 30 minutes
Cooking time 15 minutes
- Button mushroom (1 packet) – Please soak the mushroom in turmeric water for about 20-30 minutes before chopping them and using.
- Capsicum – 1 medium sized diced into pieces
- Onion – 1 medium sized – diced into pieces
- Potato -1 medium sized – sliced into pieces
- Masala – ( Red chilli powder, corainder powder, garam masala and amchur powder)
- Cooking oil – 2 tea spoon
- Kasuri Methi – 1 spoon
- Hing – one generous pinch
- Jeera/Cumin seeds – 1 tea spoon
Step wise learning tho karna padta hain 🙂
Step 1: Take a pan, place it on the stove and add cooking oil. Once the oil is heated add jeera, hing . Once the jeera splutters add onion and saute them. Once they are translucent in color add sliced potatoes and saute them. Add salt, capsicum and close a lid on the pan till the potato is half cooked.
Step 2: Then add mushroom and saute them . Cover it with a lid again until the mushroom is half cooked.
Step 3: Mix the masala powder given above in water and add it to this fry. Finally add kasuri methi and close the lid. Let the potato cook well. Once potato is cooked, this fry is ready to be served
This is vegan. Even diabetic patients can consume this.