This is an easy to make and lip smacking starter/ snack. This is a self discovered recipe but leaves you wondering with all your taste buds thanking you.
To watch the recipe online refer to the link below.
- Hung curd – 4 spoon ( tie approximately 200 ml of curd in a thin cloth. Keep some weight on this cloth so that the water drains out from the curd. Hung curd is ready for use)
- Oats – 3 spoon
- Rice flour/Bread crumbs for binding – approx 2 spoon
- Finely chopped cabsicum, carrot – 2 spoon each
- Finely chopped onion – 2 spoon
- Finely chopped mint leaves – 2 spoon
- Finely chopped green chilles – according to taste
- Garam masala – 1/2 tea spoon
- Salt – as required
Step 1 : Make hung curd out of curd
Step 2: Mix hung curd, oats, veggies, onion, mint leaves, coriander leaves, chillies , garam masala into a mixture. Add salt as required.
Step 3: Add bread crumbs / rice flour to give the mixture a binding
Step 4: Shallow fry them for about 10 minutes on low flame. Turn them on both the sides and cook them well.
Step 5: Serve the cutlets with tomato sauce/ketchup.